£26,000 basic, Medical Graduate Sales Executive with International Travel, Comprehensive training package, Car
Medical graduate sales executive role - pharmaceutical industry
* Science or technical background?
* Expecting/Have a good university grade?
The perfect graduate sales executive job?
* Great professionally endorsed sales training - completely free to you
* A personal sales coach - to help you hit your targets and be the best - completely free to you
* A major financial investment by our client in you - you are their future!
* All designed not just to provide you with the perfect sales job - but to help deliver a long term career as well
If this is you, you’re typical of the many meta-morphose graduates and postgraduates who we’ve placed into proper long term graduate sales executive careers over the past 22 years - with an excellent training programme provided completely free.
Worldwide business to business graduate medical sales executive role including frequent international travel to the USA, Europe and occasionally Asia - Past sales experience not required - pharmaceutical sector
* Exposure to the majority of the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies
* Full ISMM endorsed sales training and coaching programme to boost your selling skills
* Comprehensive ongoing product training
A professional pharmaceutical consultancy producing pricing models to help pharmaceutical companies to effectively and appropriately price their products within the different markets in which they operate. There’s a fantastic team ethic within the business with a real bias towards academically gifted individuals like you who have great sales potential as well
Anything else I need to qualify for this graduate sales executive role?
* Full driving licence
* Great attitude - with motivation, energy, resilience and likeability
* Science or technical degree Background
I fit the bill!
Great news! Interviews scheduled before the end of the month - apply today.
If you have any questions or would like to start an informal discussion about how we can help please call our friendly team now, on +44(0)1452 346 346 or alternatively head over to our quick contact form by clicking here.