LOCATION:- South London/South East
Looking for a graduate sales executive role that’s permanent, full time and offers potential for long term career development with a focus on business to business sales? This position gives you all this plus an ISMM endorsed sales qualification and professional programme. Our client is making this substantial investment in you because they are looking for a long term success story, their next graduate sales superstar. Are you ready for this exciting challenge?
Where will I be working?
Our client is an international player with operations both in the UK and throughout the world. They facilitate international and UK trade verifying cargoes and confirming product specifications have been met. As a major corporate organisation there’s bags of scope for internal career growth and progression within this meritocracy. Many meta-morphose graduates who started at this level are now senior managers within this level.
What will I be doing?
You will be selling our cIient's verification and accreditation services. The role will give you the chance to combine both account management and new business development as you establish a name for yourself amongst the blue chip business community. Your leads will come from a variety of sources including referrals, marketing activity and your own personal initiative.
When you start your Graduate sales executive role, you will supported by internal product training alongside an external sales training programme, resulting in an ISMM endorsed diploma in sales.
Am I right
Be educated to degree standard or equivalent.
Be well presented, sociable, competitive and driven
Holder of a full driving licence
£30,000 On Target Earnings
£23,000 - £25,000 Basic
Full ISMM endorsed sales training programme
£26,000 basic, Medical Graduate Sales Executive with International Travel, Comprehensive training package, Car
Medical graduate sales executive role - pharmaceutical industry
* Science or technical background?
* Expecting/Have a good university grade?
The perfect graduate sales executive job?
* Great professionally endorsed sales training - completely free to you
* A personal sales coach - to help you hit your targets and be the best - completely free to you
* A major financial investment by our client in you - you are their future!
* All designed not just to provide you with the perfect sales job - but to help deliver a long term career as well
If this is you, you’re typical of the many meta-morphose graduates and postgraduates who we’ve placed into proper long term graduate sales executive careers over the past 22 years - with an excellent training programme provided completely free.
Worldwide business to business graduate medical sales executive role including frequent international travel to the USA, Europe and occasionally Asia - Past sales experience not required - pharmaceutical sector
* Exposure to the majority of the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies
* Full ISMM endorsed sales training and coaching programme to boost your selling skills
* Comprehensive ongoing product training
A professional pharmaceutical consultancy producing pricing models to help pharmaceutical companies to effectively and appropriately price their products within the different markets in which they operate. There’s a fantastic team ethic within the business with a real bias towards academically gifted individuals like you who have great sales potential as well
Anything else I need to qualify for this graduate sales executive role?
* Full driving licence
* Great attitude - with motivation, energy, resilience and likeability
* Science or technical degree Background
I fit the bill!
Great news! Interviews scheduled before the end of the month - apply today.
Wanted - Enthusiastic graduates to work in professional business sales
£20,000 Guaranteed Basic £25,000 OTE
LOCATION:- Oxfordsire. Relocators from elsewhere in the UK will be considered.
Full ISMM endorsed sales training included
Here's a graduate sales role which comes complete with an ISMM endorsed sales training programme and a personal sales coach to help you deliver on your promise. You don't pay anything for this - everything is included as part of your graduate sales executive position which will stretch, challenge and motivate you with rewards directly proportional to your efforts as well as a proper guaranteed basic salary.
Where will I be working?
Our client is the UK's leading provider of expenses management software. Their cloud-based software has multiplatform access and reach their customers through a network of resellers and their own direct sales activity. They are growing rapidly with highly aspirational plans and and a dynamic management team. meta-morphose graduates have featured heavily in this team's past sales successes and they are keen to build another team of superstars!
In this role you will generate qualified sales opportunities which will support the business revenue targets.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Skills & Knowledge:
* Effective written and verbal communication with good presentation skills
* Organised and efficient
* Meet and set targets and deadlines whilst managing a range of concurrent activities
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work on own initiative and to be a good team player
* Influencing and negotiating
* Rapport building.
* Competency in MS Office applications
* Familiar with presentation software
* Graduate calibre
* A full, clean UK driving licence advantageous
* Ability and a willingness to travel within the UK, and outside office hours from time to time.
If you have any questions or would like to start an informal discussion about how we can help please call our friendly team now, on +44(0)1452 346 346 or alternatively head over to our quick contact form by clicking here.